Harry Potter Moment of the Week: Character You Wish You'd Invented?

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts . Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of c...


Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts. Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of course, and all you do answer the question. It is a great way to celebrate and keep Harry Potter alive!

---

Character You Wish You'd Invented?

Well, there are so many different characters I wish I have invented. Some I want to invent just because they are awesome characters and it would be an honor to have invented them. Some I just want to invent so I can totally change the way they act. 

If I were to invent someone because they were awesome it would have to be Hermione. Like, come on! Honestly, I can see a little of me in her. She likes to read, smart, sassy, and is a bitch to her friends but you know that she loves you. Also, because at times she can seem scary. Haha, yes people actually are scared of me at times! :P
Image Source
For the character I would reinvent because I just didn't like them...Cho Chang. Surprise? In my opinion, not really. I didn't really like her in the books. In a matter of fact, I really didn't like her. She was just so annoying and ugh. In the movies, she wasn't that bad, I admit. I would definitely make Cho Chang less annoying the books...
I actually liked her hair here... (Image Source)
So tell me: Which character do you wish you'd invented?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top