Harry Potter Moment of the Week: Free Week!

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts . Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of cou...

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts. Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of course, and all you do answer the question. It is a great way to celebrate and keep Harry Potter alive!

---

Free Week!

So for this free week I decided to choose one of the older questions like last time since I did miss a bit of this theme. This free week's theme is Favorite movie? Now, I love all the Harry Potter movies, but I do have a movie I would be willing to watch over and over: Goblet of Fire. If you aren't aware, Goblet of Fire is my favorite Harry Potter books. Goblet of Fire is my favorite movie as well. This question was especially hard because all the movies were made so well and it is really to choose a favorite. Goblet of Fire has to be my favorite book and movie because at this point we are all so used to Harry and his little near-death adventures and it is great to finally see an adventure where he wasn't getting himself into trouble! Plus, I feel as though this book is a lot less "uptight." The first three books, Harry is getting used to this magic thing and the last 2 books, Voldemort is on Harry's tail. Plus, Goblet of Fire had tons of action and I loved it! :)

So tell me: What is your favorite Harry Potter movie?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top