Mockingjay Part 2 Official Trailer (HOLY FUDGE IT'S HERE)

Hello everyone and welcome the trailer reaction thing to the new Mockingjay Trailer. First of call, can I just say how sad I am to be here w...

Hello everyone and welcome the trailer reaction thing to the new Mockingjay Trailer. First of call, can I just say how sad I am to be here watching the trailer for the last movie of this series that has been in my life for almost 4 years now? It's so weird to think that only a few years ago this movie was first coming out and boom! Here we are, Mockingjay Part 2. I just watched this trailer and it was great. The filmmakers did a great job with the previous movies and I have no doubt this one will be great. If you would like to see the trailer, here it is. I will be talking about my thoughts and reactions to it below.

Ohhhkay, so that was a pretty intense trailer. We got to see parts of the actual rebellion at the Capitol, which can I say look awesome. It was interesting to see the the black liquid just rush into the area Katniss and her crew were in. I'm assuming that stuff can kill you or severely harm you. It's been awhile since I've read the book but I don't remember that being in there. They also showed parts in which Katniss and her crew are dressed with tons of makeup and they look like people from the Capitol. I actually remember this part in the book and how it all went down.

One of the other things I saw was the dancing that happened after Annie and Finnick's wedding. which has been a part I've wanted to see in movies since I read the book. I just know their wedding is going to be beautiful, despite the fact that they didn't want a huge wedding.

Another thing I saw in this trailer was when the medical supplies were dropping from the sky. Seeing this part just made me stop breathing because if you have read the book, you know exactly what happens here. My version of that scene just sits so vividly in my mind and it's scary of how fast this is all coming now.

Oh! There is a small mart in this trailer where we see Johanna! So glad she is back because I just love her. We also got to see when Katniss was walking toward the Capitol building all badass in her black suit. Gah! So cool.

This trailer just got me so pumped for the movie and I can't wait to watch it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top