Summer Blogger Promo Tour: Stephanie at Ohana Reads

Hey everyone! Welcome back to the Summer Blogger Promo Tour, hosted by The Book Bratz . I hope everyone is enjoying all the posts and blog...

Hey everyone! Welcome back to the Summer Blogger Promo Tour, hosted by The Book Bratz. I hope everyone is enjoying all the posts and bloggers being featured here. We are just about half way through the tour. I have had such a great time reading the posts people are doing for this tour. Now, shall we get to Stephanie's post? Yes, we shall!

---

This week I am featuring Stephanie from Ohana Reads
(I asked Stephanie what her top 5 favorite shows were)
I’m one of those people who waste a lot of time watching TV shows, so I actually have a large list of shows I attempt to keep up with. I’ve gotten better this year with the amounts of shows I watch, but I still have a few that I can’t get enough of. So now, without ado I’m going to introduce you to my favourites. (Counting down to my favourite.)

5. Supernatural
I discovered Supernatural when the first 10 seasons popped up on Netflix, and being me I just *HAD* to start the series instead of studying for my exams last January. Since then I have been watching it non stop, it wasn’t until recently where I’ve hit a limit and need to take a break. I just love how the producers actually took in real myths and legends to create the monsters the brothers fight!

4. Jane the Virgin
AHHHH my Telenovela! I had discovered Jane the Virgin by watching the trailer on iTunes, it was just after my Spanish class had ended so I found myself wanting to brush up on my Spanish. So of course I started it and became hooked. It’s hilarious!

3. The 100
This one was one of those shows that everyone talked about on Twitter, they raved about it so much that I had to see what the big deal was. Being a adaption from a YA book was one reason why I love the show, but also the plot and characters are fabulous. You can always find yourself needing more.

2. Teen Wolf
*sigh* Teen Wolf is probably my favourite because of the friendships and closeness of the characters, and I really like MTVs style of filming. The characters are gorgeous, so that’s a perk as well. eheh

1. The Flash/ArrowI kind of consider The Flash and Arrow the same show, but not really. I always group them together like one does with all the Marvel movies. Superheros are my favourite, so obviously I love these shows,The Flash is my favourite DC hero so that also helps! The CW knows what they’re doing filming wise, and suspense wise! The cliffhangers for these shows are TERRIBLE.

There you have it! My top 5 favourite TV shows. Let me know if you guys decide to give them a go! Thanks for hosting me Kaitlin, and for the fabulous topic!

Thank you Stephanie for being here and the great post! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top