Summer Blogger Promo Tour: Ana at Ana Loves...

Hey everyone! Welcome back to the Summer Blogger Promo Tour hosted by the Book Bratz ! I'm super sad because there is only one more b...

Hey everyone! Welcome back to the Summer Blogger Promo Tour hosted by the Book Bratz! I'm super sad because there is only one more blogger after today then we're recapping up the event. I have had such a great time with this tour and will not be able to wait for next year! I hope everyone has enjoyed this tour and the bloggers! Now, onto Ana, who today will be tellings us 5 authors and characters they would like to go on a roadtrip with. 

---

This week I am featuring Ana from Ana Loves...
Hi everyone! My name is Ana and I’m super excited to be on Kaitlin’s blog today. One thing I’ve always dreamed of doing is a cross country road trip with a group of friends, so when Kaitlin suggested that I should share 5 authors and characters I would want to go on a road trip with I was thrilled.

  1. Adi Alsaid with Leila: Let’s Get Lost was such a fun and deep book and I fell in love with Leila’s sense of adventure. I would road trip through Canada to Alaska with Adi and Leila since it was Leila’s destination in the book. I also think it would be so much fun to go with Adi since he’s well-traveled and seems to have a lot of cool stories.
  2. J.K. Rowling with Luna Lovegood: Practically everyone loves the Harry Potter series so this shouldn’t be too shocking. I would love to meet Jo, and going on a road trip with her would be a blessing! I would want to do a Harry Potter road trip where we would travel to all the places in the books as well as the filming locations. I chose Luna because she’s quirky but sweet and will definitely be an interesting person to talk to during the hours of driving.
  3. Rick Riordan with Percy Jackson: I know that this is such a cliché pair but can you imagine how much fun that road trip would be?! I think I would go on a cross country trip with them and visit all the stops that Percy and his gang stopped at during their quests. Rick seems like a funny guy and Percy is so adventurous so I have no doubt that it’ll be a blast!
  4. Megan Duke with Larson Ashby: I actually know Megan personally so I am positive that we would have a blast on this trip. Larson is such a fun and open character that cares deeply for all of his friends- that being said I want to be his best friend so what better way to get acquainted than a road trip? We would travel from Tennessee to the Outer Banks.
  5. Ali Novak with The Heartbreakers: I just finished The Heartbreakers and I am completely and utterly obsessed with it! The Heartbreakers is a pop boy band and based on the book I would love to go on a worldwide tour with them (that counts as a road trip…right?). 
Thanks again Kaitlin for having me on your blog!

---

Hope everyone enjoyed and please make sure to check out Ana's blog! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top