The TMI Tag with Rachel at Book in a Blog!

Hey everyone! Today I have a very fun and exciting post for you. As you can tell from the header and graphic above, I am doing the TMI tag...

Hey everyone! Today I have a very fun and exciting post for you. As you can tell from the header and graphic above, I am doing the TMI tag! However, I am having a special guest with me today. Rachel from Book in a Blog! If you didn't know Rachel is my cousin and she has been blogging for a few months now. She came to me and wanted to do a post together and she was all for it. We decided on the TMI tag. 10 questions will be here and another 10 will be on her blog. Make sure to check out the other half and I hope you guys enjoy. :)

---

If you would like to read the other half of this tag, click here!

Q: OTP?
R: Olicity-Oliver and Felicity, Aang and Katara, ( idk their ship name).  Oh and Park and Eleanor from Eleanor and Park.
K: Haha, I have way too many! One of them would definitely have to be Malina from the Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo!

Q: Loud music or soft?
R: Both, I like soft music when I feel delicate so to say. Loud when I feel like I’m gonna burst. I don’t know if that makes sense.
K: I like both but the music can’t be too loud or too soft.

Q: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
R: On school mornings- 10 minutes without breakfast Normal mornings- 15 minutes?
K: Hahaha, if I’m rushing like 20 minutes? If not, anywhere from 20 minutes to 40 minutes. Breakfast not included.

Q: Last thing that made you cry?
R: When I thought about my grandparents and thinking about my life, they passed away btw. Oh and when the arrow team thought Oliver died even though I knew he didn’t.
K: I was watching some shorts by the Jubilee Project and I just broke down in the middle of night.

Q: Last book you read?
R: The Unwanteds by: Lisa McMann
K: I recently finished Hollywood Witch Hunter by Valerie Tejeda!

Q: The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
R: Friends-We were texting about High School :D
K: I texted my friend about something/project he is doing.

Q: What is your favorite food?
R: Viet. Food, Chinese Food, Alfredo
K: THIS IS SUCH A HARD QUESTIONNNN. Well, I like all food that doesn’t make me gag. Dim sum, chicken caesar salad, quesadilla, pita chips. I like all food.

Q: Place you want to visit?
R: 7 natural wonders of the world, France, Paris, Tokyo, China, Vietnam, New York,
K: Definitely Australia, I want to visit all the states in the US, the UK, Spain. Everywhere.

Q: Last place you were?
R: Home, wishing I was with my friend in Las Vegas. I guess beside my house I go to temples… A LOT.
K: Other than my house? I went to my cousin’s house on Sunday!

Q: Last song you sang?
R: That’s hard; I sing all the time. I think The Only Exception By: Paramore or See You Again By: Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth.
K: Haha, I don’t remember! If anything I can just sing now and boom! Okay, I just sang a bit of Burning Gold by Christina Perri.

Thanks everyone for reading! Again, make sure you check Rachel out and click here for the rest of the tag.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top