One Lovely Blog Award

Hello everyone! Today I am here with an exciting award! The lovely ladies at Birds Love Words have nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Awa...

Hello everyone! Today I am here with an exciting award! The lovely ladies at Birds Love Words have nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! So, I am here to fulfill this nomination (?) and tag some lovely people! Here are the rules:

  1. Display the award
  2. Follow the lovely person who nominated you
  3. Nominate 15 other lovely bloggers and let them know
  4. Add 7 facts about yourself
  5. Mention the rules!
Now, to the 7 facts!

---

1. I am about 5'3? My mom is about 5'3 3/4 and I am a biiiit shorter than her!

2. I drink a lot of water. Yes, random fact but I do. Over the summer I saw the effects of "lack of drinking water" and yeah I basically drank about 50oz of water every day after that.

3. I am a pretty neat person. This fact is pretty funny considering the fact that I was such a messy disorganized child. In 3rd grade, when I got my own room I really stepped up my organization game and since then my room has been pretty clean and organized. I don't know how you people function in a messy work space!

4. I love to sing. I feel like I sing all the day during my time, especially when I’m at home. I’m one of those people where I can sing without getting too subconscious about it. :)

5. My spelling is horrible. A lot of writing that is done is mostly done online and with that, comes spell check! Without spell check my writing woud prety much be a mes that looks like ths. Okay, so maybe my spelling isn’t as horrible as what I just typed but I mistype things very often and with more complex words, my spelling can get pretty ridiculous. (<- I just misspelled this word!)

6. I have yet to make friends with my librarians. I feel like every book lover has made friends with their librarian and I honestly don’t go to the library often enough for that to be applicable for me. Really should be getting on to that…

7. I really struggle with facts about myself. Honestly, I see myself as a pretty boring person? I mean y’all are used to the “Hey! I blog thing!” so other than that I really don’t have much to say about myself. You could probably find more facts about myself if you really looked through some old posts (Don’t get any ideas!) and I have pretty much said all the interesting facts in previous posts. I have ran out of facts about myself….

---

I nominate:

Claudia @ PenMarkings
The Ladies @ Things Lucy Reads
and anyone else who is interested!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top