The Spreadsheets of 2016!

Spreadsheets are a wonderful thing really. They really help with organization and I have made it a goal to myself to be more organized nex...

Spreadsheets are a wonderful thing really. They really help with organization and I have made it a goal to myself to be more organized next year and spreadsheets will definitely help me with just that! I don't plan on using too many spreadsheets in 2016, (just 3!) but I wanted to talk about what I will be using and how! I hope you all like this post and if you ever want any of the spreadsheets mentioned, do let me know!

---

There are three spreadsheets I plan on using next year, one for ARCs, one for new releases, and one for interviews (Hopefully there will be more author interviews next year! That is definitely what I am striving for). The first one, is ARCs:
This spreadsheet was gotten from the majestic Nori when I mentioned that I had a ton of ARCs and she basically jumped to hand me this spreadsheet and I admit, it has really helped me with organizing everything. Before, I just relied on myself to remember what ARCs I had and had yet to read and this spreadsheet really gives me a great view of what is what and what ARCs I still gotta read.

Nori set up so that you could view what month the title was published on and then would continue on with what exact date it was published, the title, author, where I got the ARC from, series, and then I added a few things. She originally had the "Read and Reviewed" columns there and I had added "Rush" and "Put Into Kindle." (I made this back when I had the older kindle and I had to manually take a cord, plug it into my laptop, and move the files to the kindle myself.) "Rush" is basically for ARCs I need to prioritize in reading!

~

The next one I have heard are authors I would like to interview! This is one is basically used to give me an overview of what authors I am interested in interviewing on my blog.
This one I made myself and it is basically organized by the month I would like to feature. I had authors filled in for January and blocked them off but left the lovely Ashley Herring Blake (Suffer Love) for an example of how this spreadsheet works. So basically, you enter in the book title, author, publisher, release date, blah blah blah. This gives me an organized overview of what authors I would like to feature for what months!

~

And the third and final one is probably the least organized and is still a hot mess basically. Buuut it's basically going to be my one stop place for all the releases in 2016 and based on this list, there are a lot coming out...yeah.
This one I made as well and it is sort by release date (duh!). I just have the basic details on a book but added a "Genre" column, a column telling me whether a book was from a debut author and a little section for me to mark off whether I am interested in an ARC for the book! Going to be fixing this spreadsheet before 2016 because, well it definitely needs it...

---

I hope you guys liked getting a glimpse of my life savers next year! Again, if any of you want any of the three spreadsheets I mentioned, contact me and I would happily provide it for you.

So tell me: What do you use to organize your life with?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top