Top Ten Tuesday #17

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on th...

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on that topic.

---

Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR

1. Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
This one is part of my Flights of Fantasy challenge for 2016 and I had always intended to read this series, but didn't realize that I had never put it on my to-read shelf on Goodreads! This trilogy sounds really good and I can't wait to read it this year!

2. Learning to Swear in America by Katie Kennedy
Learning to Swear in America is a 2016 debut I am pretty excited about! It sounds like a lighter contemporary, if the title doesn't tell you that already. I can't wait to meet Yuri and Dovie, read about their friendship and more on this asteroid coming towards earth...

3. Wink Poppy Midnight by April Tuchlke
This book is pretty anticipated by some of the ladies at Lit Up Review and when I read the synopsis, I knew I wanted to read it. The synopsis really reminds of the We Were Liars synopsis and how vague the synopsis was towards the actual story. All we know is that there are three people, one incident, and more to the situation than we know. 

4. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
I've actually had this duology on my shelf for a few months and I just realized I never stuck it on my TBR list! I have read the other three Gayle Forman books and enjoyed those ones a pretty good amount. I have heard pretty good things about this duology so I can't wait to read it soon!

5. The Case of Lisandra P. by Helene Gremillon
I stumbled across The Case of Lisandra P when I was looking through Edelweiss one day and the cover immediately attracted my eye. I read more into the synopsis and it sounded pretty interesting. I don't read many mysteries but The Case of Lisandra P. sounds like a really good read. Can't wait to find out more about Lisandra...

6. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
Okay, so I admit, I have not read anything from Victoria (OOPS) but I definitely plan to do so soon because so many people love her! I saw This Savage Song on Edelweiss as well and really like the synopsis (AND THAT COVER.) Super excited to read this book and find out more on August and Kate!

7. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows
The synopsis for this book is very short but it still makes me really interesting in reading! I can't wait to find out more on Lady Jane and everything that goes wrong with this story. So much could happen Jane and I am looking forward to what it could be....

8. Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes
I don't read many retellings, I think y'all know that. That is why whenever I come across a retelling that sounds super interesting, I jump to add it to my TBR. Obviously, I wanna read more of them. Queen of Hearts is an Alice in Wonderland retelling and I am so looking forward to reading it. The synopsis is super intersting and that is exactly what I am expecting for Queen of Hearts!

9. Marked by Jenny Martin
Marked is the sequel to Tracked, which was an awesome read. I am really excited for the next book because the way things ended in Tracked was not okay and left me reaching for a novel that wasn't out yet. Looking forward to reading more this series and to see where Jenny takes Marked!
10. The Imposter Queen by Sarah Fine
This fantasy sounds so good oh my lord. It's about a girl who basically was supposed to inhert magic powers but doesn't so she runs away in shame and finds out there is more to the magic than she knows and now there is a war going on. So yeah, there is a lot of stuff going on in this book and I am so excited to get more into it.

So tell me: Have you heard of any of the books I named and what is a book you have recently added to your TBR?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top